Payment & Shipping Terms:
galvanized angle bead,
plastering metal corner bead
50mm Wing Plaster Angle Bead For Stairs 0.5-3m Length 0.7mm Thickness
Angle Bead for Stairs is very quick and simple by applying plaster dabs to the stairs at both sides of the corner at approximately 600mm intervals. The bead is then placed against the corner and the mesh wings are then firmly placed in to the dabs of plaster resulting in the bead being set firmly and projecting sufficiently to the required thickness of the plaster on both sides of the corner. The corner of the bricks is fixed by using galvanized nails or wire tying.
Wing Width : 50mm
1) It gives a true and straight corner.
2) Provides strength to the corner
3) Impact resistant, anti-bumping, antiseptic, antibiotic, and multi-color
4) Simply fasten it to the wall, and you are ready to do the mud work
5) Style: as per your requirements
Contact Person: kelly liu